Thursday, December 21, 2006

Reflections...


New Years is my favorite holiday. I love it for many reasons...

Below is a list of questions I find useful in looking back and forward with presence...

COMPLETING THE YEAR - 2006

· What was my biggest triumph?
· What was the smartest decision I made?
· What one word best sums up the year?
· What was the greatest lesson I learned?
· What was the most loving service I performed?
· What is my biggest piece of unfinished business?
· What am I most happy about completing?
· Who were the 3 people that had the greatest impact on me this year?
· What was the biggest risk I took?
· What was my biggest surprise?
· What important relationship improved the most?
· What compliment would I have liked to receive?
· What do I need to say or do to be complete about the year?





CREATING THE NEXT YEAR - 2007

· What would I like my biggest triumph to be in the coming year?
· What advice would I like to give myself?
· What are my financial aims to the year to come?
· What am I most committed to completing?
· What major indulgence am I willing to experience?
· What would I most like to transform within myself?
· What am I looking forward to learning?
· What risks will I be willing to take?
· What is an undeveloped talent I am willing to explore?
· What brings me the most joy? How will I experience that in the coming year?
· Who or what am I committed to loving and serving?
· What word will I have as my theme in the upcoming year?
I wish all of you a delightful new year filled with love, light and levity!

No comments: