Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Living Dead...

Sitting at a coffee shop in DC recently a picture on the wall seized my attention. The image was of a dazed and confused person and the caption below read: “God Save The Living Dead”.
I stayed at that coffee shop a few hours and every so often I found my attention gravitate to this picture on the wall. That curious experience birthed a thought process on the topic of: What makes me feel most alive?
After some reflection, I realized that one of the ways I feel most alive is when I am doing things that give me a natural high. For me this often manifests when doing things I am afraid of or have not been exposed to…
So embracing this concept, I recently purchased a 1973 Enfield Bullet Motorcycle(http://www.enfieldmotorcycles.com/bzz_history.html). Having never rode a “real chopper” this experience has been invigorating and frightening. I am taking it real slow and sticking to the back rodes until I have a fair amount of muscle memory built up... As navigating the main rodes in India are like playing the old school video game frogger.

I definitely feel alive when I saddle up and go for ride.

What makes you feel most alive?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look GOOD on a bike... just be safe!

Anonymous said...

i know this Wehicle......

wery good