Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Beginning

Have you ever felt drawn somewhere you have never been or when you go to a particular place you feel like you have been there before?

This week I was in Europe and spent a few days in Brussels where I was born. I lived there for around two years as a baby and then my family relocated to Washington, DC. I have always been drawn to explore the country as some of my personal history rests there yet I have no memory of it. So this, my 4th visit to the country (counting my birth). I returned to the hospital where I was born. Walking the halls of the maternity ward gave me a surreal feeling and I relished the experience. If you have never visited the hospital you were born in you might want to give it a go…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Davvero? Really? Learn something new everyday Crave-