Friday, December 16, 2011

Shuffling The Deck



It is that time of year again...A period to reflect and process the year that has been completed and look forward to create vision to propel us towards a fulfilling 2012. I offer these questions as a vehicle to revisit 2011 and create a road map for your travels in 2012.


Completing This Year -2011


What was my biggest triumph?

What was the smartest decision I made?

What one word best sums up the year?

What was the greatest lesson I learned?

What was the most loving service I performed?

What is my biggest piece of unfinished business?

What am I most happy about completing?

Who were the 3 people that had the greatest impact on me this year?

What was the biggest risk I took?

What was my biggest surprise?

What important relationship improved the most?

What compliment would I have liked to receive?

What do I need to say or do to be complete about the year?


CREATING THE NEXT YEAR - 2012


What would I like my biggest triumph to be in the coming year?

What advice would I like to give myself?

What are my financial aims to the year to come?

What am I most committed to completing?

What major indulgence am I willing to experience?

What would I most like to transform within myself?

What am I looking forward to learning?

What risks will I be willing to take?

What is an undeveloped talent I am willing to explore?

What brings me the most joy?

How will I experience that in the coming year?

Who or what am I committed to loving and serving?

What word will I have as my theme in the upcoming year?


No comments: