Tuesday, April 04, 2006

DISCLAIMER...PLEASE READ!!!

I recently had an interesting debate with friends about narcissism. Is it narcissistic to write a journal about your life/encounters and share it??? Like anything you are entitled to and I hope you now and always form your own opinion. The purpose of this site is to share pieces of myself with people that I care about. I often talk about layers and intend to use this site as a vehicle to expose parts of myself some of you might not know about. Through that, perhaps others might feel compelled to do the same…I want people I value to know me and I know that I don’t always do a good job of sharing. I could ask you to suspend your judgment and view this page objectively but that is not how humans are built and only a few choose to buck the system. As I venture half way around the world for at least 18 months, I thought a few of you might want to know how I am doing.

All this to say, my purpose is to share my journey not be judged or self promote.

No comments: