Thursday, September 10, 2009

Change in Direction

While on this backpacking trip I have been interviewing with HSBC regarding potential employment. Yesterday I formally agreed to join them in Mexico City as Head of Solutions Centers- Latin America. The bank is going through what many are speculating is the biggest HR Transformation in corporate history. My role will be helping the Latin American region streamline their operating model and manage the transformation from a human capital perspective.

My backpacking adventure will be cut short as they want me in London for 2 weeks of meetings starting on September 21st. So I will hustle down to Buenos Aires to reconnect with my cousin Chris then fly back to Denver to drop off my backpack, pick up some suits and finally cross the pond to London.

I will be relocating to Mexico City no later than Nov 1st.

1 comment:

JFett said...

Thanks for letting me know about the blog - it's great! I makes me realize how much I miss our conversations. You are truly living your life and I am so excited to hear about the next chapters as they unfold! Be well!